Saturday, November 5, 2011

Halloween

This year we did a lot for Halloween.  I didn't take many pictures but here are a few of my cute little puppy.





On the Friday before Halloween we went to our church's Halloween party where there was a potluck, carnival games and a trunk or treat.  We had lots of fun and were glad grandma and grandpa Figgins came too.  They got to witness Elijah finally getting good at saying "thank you".
The next day we went to grandma and grandpa Figgins church Halloween party where there was a chili cook off and trunk or treating.  Grandma's "swamp punch" was a big hit.  From the moment the trunk or treating started there was a line up of kids wanting to sample the punch with dry ice and rubber bugs in it.  It was a lot of fun.
On Halloween David stayed home and passed out candy while I took Elijah to a few houses to trick or treat.  He said thank you to everyone and said buhbye to them the entire walk down the driveway while I pulled him on so he didn't try to run back to the house we just went to.  I think next year he will be a pro. 

1 comment:

Tanya said...

He looks so cute. I love the face paint.