Friday, November 4, 2011

Fun with the Stevens


Bonnie reading to her son, Eric, and Elijah.
My sister and her husband came to visit at the beginning of October.  Unfortunately I forgot the camera everywhere we went so I just have a few pictures of when they were at my house the day before they left.


The first day they were here we went to Oil Ranch in Hockley.  It was such a blast!  There were tons of animals to see and pet, horses to ride, the older kids enjoyed playing on a "sky swing" and doing a little put put course that was on site.  There was even a train ride.  I was able to go again with my sister in law a few weeks later so I will post some of those in another post.

I could not get these two guys to stop sharing Elijah's cups with each other.
That evening Dave joined us and we honored my brother in law Jason's mom Linda (who passed away last year at this time) by going to Fajita Willie's for dinner.  I wish I lived closer to Willie's!

The following day we went to the Texas Renaissance Festival and had a blast eating lots of fair type food and seeing lots of shows.  The kids and Bonnie and I spent some time jumping on some trampoline's attached to bungee cords which was a lot of fun.  All in all it was a blast.  I am so glad that even though I don't get to see my family very often I have a sister who comes to Texas at least once a year.

No comments: