Sunday, January 29, 2012

January Pictures

Elijah loves the potato head he got from Grandma Figgins.  He is always asking to play with it by say "Pay-toe!  Pay-toe!"

Elijah has been trying to get up early these days but I can usually get a little more shut eye by putting him in bed with me until he falls back to sleep.

Elijah brought in the laundry from the garage (where our laundry area is).

After I put away groceries 2 weeks ago I found Elijah like this.  He had the Zune player on and was holding up the earbuds to listen.  He's so smart.

Since he eats crackers so well I've been trying to smear them with peanut butter and such to get some more nutrition into him and he tends to scrape off whatever I put on and eat it before he eats the cracker.  What a silly boy.

1 comment:

Kirst said...

Wow Jilly! He is getting SO big! Such a fun age to be at. It is so fun to look back at journals now and tell Bianca about the funny things that she did. I am glad you are posting them. I hope you guys are doing well!

Sure love ya!