Saturday, December 6, 2008

You'd think that seeing as I had a whole week off for Thanksgiving I'd find time to blog but alas . . . my life is boring. Dave and I did have a nice Thanksgiving though. Before we left I really wanted to get our tree set up. We bought it last year at the day after Christmas sales and despite the fact that we have very few ornaments but I think it's pretty cute!



Because it's our tree we have to be nerds and have Star Wars ornaments.


We spent Thanksgiving with Dave's family at his sister Lindsay's house. It was a lot of fun and I'm so happy they were so accomodating for us. I always struggle sleeping away from home so it was nice to have our own room that was quiet. Dave loves playing with his nephews and Gabe is kind of funny. He likes to line things up like he did with cars on David's tummy. He also lined up the window stickys later in the week.



On Friday we went and worked off some of our food by playing volleyball. Dave's parents watched the kids so we were free to kick butt and we did . . . at first. Then we got tired and sucked. We had fun though and I was mostly glad to be active after all that sitting and eating. My stomach had been achy but volleyball did the trick. We went home on Saturday morning and we were so glad to have time to ourselves before heading back to the daily grind.

2 comments:

Tiffany D Joyner said...

You would totally love my cousins tree if you like star wars. They have this one star wars ornament collection that started when star wars started. There are hundreds all over there tree. I can't even imagine what they are worth.

Holly said...

Hey Jilly! I love to check your blog and see what you are up to! It feels like it has been so long since I've seen you! Could you e-mail me your address please? berrymarie99@hotmail.com