Monday, October 18, 2010

When it rains, it pours

Not much to update about, when I get the house to a place where I'm happy with it I'll take and post some pictures but I am side tracked again. Eli, Dave, and I were driving home after a late dinner out last Thursday and got rear-ended. We're fine but our backs are sore with some whiplash but over all we're doing fine. We were feeling good enough to have some friends over Saturday morning and show of our work in progress house (we still have boxes in just about every room that need attending) and Sunday had one of Dave's old buddies over for dinner with his new wife. We're pretty excited to have them in our ward. Ah but I forget Saturday night I realized I was getting mastitis yet again. Ah the joys of motherhood. I'm pretty tired but have a ton to do this week so I hope I can get to bed early enough at night not to delay healing. I'm grateful to learn but I hope I can relax one of these days, but we're getting Eli's 4 month shots tomorrow so it could be tough. Speaking of Eli, he's crying some big ol crocodile tears so I better go.

No comments: