Friday, March 26, 2010

Cheater


So I got tagged by Tanya for this but I cheated. It wasn't the first folder with 10 pictures it was the 3rd but the other pictures were lame.

This is 2 of my nieces at my brother's wedding reception a few years back. With 6 previously married siblings there were a lot of kids around enjoying the cousins they don't often see and I just love this picture.


So. . . this is how you play:

1. Open your pictures and open the very first folder.

2. Go to the 10th photo in that folder.

3. Post the photo and write the explanation of it.

4. Tag five more people.

I tag Brandy, Andrea, Bethany, Haley, and Holly (I'm tagging you because I'm pretty sure you read my blog but anyone else who does should do this. I had fun even though I cheated).

2 comments:

Tanya said...

Cute picture. Thanks for playing!

Kelsey said...

That's one of my favorites!! Glad you posted it. I will have to get on the stick and post one, too.